New: Information on parking and the shuttle service for the 2015 URC. http://legacy.butler.edu/media/3705564/map.pdf
The 2015 Butler URC Program is ready! Check it out at https://urc.butler.edu/program. See a topic of interest? Click on it to read the abstract!
Students can find their individual session times by signing into the system and clicking the "My Presentations" button. If you are a poster presenter, please disregard the individual time you see. That is incorrect. All posters except for Pharmacy, Exercise Science, and Psychology will be held from 8:45-10:00 am in Irwin Library. Pharmacy, Exercise Science, and Psychology will be in the Lower Concourse of the Pharmacy Building from 11:30-1:00. You do not have an individual 15-minute slot for the poster. We apologize for the technological glitch!
Butler URC 2015 is drawing near. With around 590 presentations and approxiamately 950 participants, campus will be very busy on Friday, April 10. We'll post more detailed information regarding parking and registration in the near future so please check back for more info!
Some basic information for the day:
1. Registration will open at 8:00 a.m. and will close at 10:00 a.m. in Irwin Library.
2. Poster sessions for most academic disciplines (excludes Psychology and Pharmacy, Health Sciences & Exercise) will be held in Irwin Library from 8:45 - 10:00 a.m.
3. Poster sessions for Psychology and Pharmacy, Health Sciences & Exercise will be held in the Lower Concourse of the Pharmacy & Health Sciences Building from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Box lunches will be available for students and faculty advisors of these academic disciplines in the area as well.
4. Box lunches will be available in the Reilly Room of Atherton Union beginning at 11:30 a.m.
5. Due to construction on campus, we will provide a shuttle service from designated parking lots beginning at 7:45 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Please consider carpooling! More information will be available soon!
We look forward to seeing eveyone on April 10!