URC 2015 is in the books!
Thank you to all who participated in URC 2015! In total, 954 people attended the conference and participated in the 586 separate presentations.
Mark your calendars for URC 2016 on April 8, 2016!!!!
Butler URC 2015 is drawing near. With around 590 presentations and approxiamately 950 participants, campus will be very busy on Friday, April 10. We'll post more detailed information regarding parking and registration in the near future so please check back for more info!
Some basic information for the day:
1. Registration will open at 8:00 a.m. and will close at 10:00 a.m. in Irwin Library.
2. Poster sessions for most academic disciplines (excludes Psychology and Pharmacy, Health Sciences & Exercise) will be held in Irwin Library from 8:45 - 10:00 a.m.
3. Poster sessions for Psychology and Pharmacy, Health Sciences & Exercise will be held in the Lower Concourse of the Pharmacy & Health Sciences Building from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Box lunches will be available for students and faculty advisors of these academic disciplines in the area as well.
4. Box lunches will be available in the Reilly Room of Atherton Union beginning at 11:30 a.m.
5. Due to construction on campus, we will provide a shuttle service from designated parking lots beginning at 7:45 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Please consider carpooling! More information will be available soon!
We look forward to seeing eveyone on April 10!